Sri Lanka is one of the best place for Birds Watching among the countries across the globe. This Island is a paradise for Birds. It is divided into two zones according to the climate - wet zone and dry zone. Most birds watching spots situate in the wet zone. There are Over 400 varieties of Birds in which 22 or 25 birds are to be endemic. Most of the endemic birds are confined to wet zone rain forest and the hill forest of the country. The whole island is divided into dry and the wet zone. Most of the endemic birds such as striking red faced Malkoha and green billed Cucul, are confined to the wet zone. On the other hand, birds like Bulbul, shy brown capped babbler and other resident birds are found in the dry zone. Bird lovers get a chance to watch the most beautiful and colorful birds in this paradise, including Red faced Malkoha, reen-billed Coucal, Chestnut-winged cuckoo, Serendibscops-owl, Chestnut-Backed owlet, Ceylon Frogmouth, Yellow-browed Bulbul, Himalayan Black Bulbul, Spot-winged ground thrush, Ceylon scaly thrush, Ceylonrubabbler, Ceylon hangs-parrot and many more. A large number of migrant birds also flew to Sri Lanka to spend the colder months of the year.
In Most of these places birds watching can be done by foot. You can watch many colorful birds such as Rea-faced malkoha, Green-billed Coucal, Chestnut-winged cuckoo, Serendibscops-owl, Chestnut-Backed owlet, Ceylon Frogmouth, Malabar Trogon, Yellow-browed Bulbul, Himalayan Black Bulbul, Spot-winged ground thrush, Ceylon scaly thrush, Ceylon ru babbler, Ceylon hangs-parrot, Plum-headed parakeet, Ceylon scaly thrush.
Negombo, Kitulgala, Nuwara-Eliya, Ella Eco Park, Yala National Park, Sinharaja Rainforest, Whale watching in Mirissa, River Safari in Madu River with Fish Massaging ,
Duration : 10 Days 09 Nights
The Best time : The best time is November to April Because winter migrants also accompanied with island resident birds. There for you can count more than 250 Birds with this tour.
Our Target : We are targeting over 250 with all 33 endemics and also leopards ,sloth bare, Elephants,Lizards,Snakes
For Whom: Individual, Couple , Families or groups of up to 10
Extensions: At the end, you can be a relaxing in a tropical sandy beach as per your wish.
Transport : A/C Comfortable Mini Van / Car/ bus
Esala Perahera (kandy Procession) July to August
Adam’s Peak December to May
All our Tour are tailor made Tour. We can customize this tour in Sri Lanka to suit your requirements.
Day 1 Adam's Peak Hotel Punsisi
Day 2 Nuwara-eliya Hotel Binota
Day 3 Kandy Okray Regency
Day 1 Kitulgala Palm Stone
Day 2 Nuwara-eliya Hotel Back Pool
Day 3 Kandy Hotel Mahawali Reach
Meet and assist on arrival & assist on departure
Accommodation Double Room with HB base
Transportation by an Air-conditioned van /car with an English speaking tourist driver
• Drive Meals and Accommodation
• All Parking Fees
• Highway Charges,
• Government taxes & service charges
Air tickets and Insurance
Entrance fees at all visiting sites
Lunch & Dinner
Immunizations / Medical
Personal clothing and laundry
Telephone and any other requirements of personal nature and items not mentioned here.
• Children’s under five Free of charge (FOC)
• Children’s Age 5 to 11 Half of Above Rate
• Must be paid 50% of tour total to confirmed the booking
• Balance within 2 days after tour start
• The above mentioned hotels will only be confirmed on availability at the time of bookings. If otherwise suitable alternatives will be suggested prior to confirmation.
• Those Who booked Bed & Breakfast basis (BB) throughout the tour starting with Breakfast on Day 02 and ending with breakfast on day 08.
• Those who booked half board basis (HB) throughout the tour starting with dinner on Day 01 and ending with breakfast on day 07.
• The consumption of alcohol during “Poya Days” at bars, clubs and other public areas of the hotel and operation of similar forms of entertainment establishments is prohibited by law in Sri Lanka. It is recommended that clients contact the Reception to obtain their respective formalities during their holiday.
• Cancellations within 01 to 06 days of the arrival date – 100% of the value of the booking
• Cancellations within 7 to 13 days of the arrival date – 50% of the value of the booking
• Cancellations within 14 to 28 days of the arrival date – 25% of the value of the booking
• Cancellations beyond 30 days of the arrival date – to be decided by the hotel on case-by-case basis
• Hotels check in time 1400 hrs and check out is at 1200.
• All transfer times mentioned above are subject to variations depending on traffic flow and road conditions.