Sri Lanka Wildlife Safari is a great experience that allows an individual to explore the wildlife treasure. The island is best known for the blue whale and is among the top ten countries where Sperm Whales can be found.
The famous Yala National Park is known for big leopards. The variety of different species of birds can be seen in flocks in the Sinharaja Bird Wave, which is well known for best bird photography. The wildlife safari in Sri Lanka is categorized into different sections that are defined in the upcoming segment.
The largest mammal on the island Country can be seen in the Udawalawe National Park. The elephants are considered as among the endangered species, as they are suffering the consequences of unsocial human activities.
Apart from the elephants, the Sri Lankan Sloth Bear, is among other unique species that can be found in the Udawalawe National Park. You can also see the birds, fishes, other reptiles and the amphibians.
This is one of the marvelous attractions of the world. You can watch the blue whales and the sperm whales by selecting and booking a whale watching tour that many companies offers on a daily basis.
Galle and Mirrissa, located at the south end of the country is famous for whale watching activities. Another famous destination for enjoying this lifetime experience is the Trincomalee, located in the East region of the country.
One among the most interested carnivore species found while Safari Tour Sri Lanka is the Leopards. You can visit the Yala National Park to spot the leopards. The early morning hours as well as the late nights are the best suitable time for Leopard Safari as they are most active during these hours.
The Wilpattu National Park is another famous place to spot the big Leopards. It is among the top ten destinations for Leopard Safari. It is recommended to watch the big cats from a distant place and always hire a guide while going to the Leopard Safari.
Due to the large species of birds in Sri Lanka, the birding has become an attractive pastime in the country. There are more than 420 species of birds out of which 250 are residents. The Sinharaja rainforest is considered as the bird’s paradise.
With this, it gives an opportunity to have a photo session with the most attractive and colorful birds on earth. The overall experience of Sri Lanka Wildlife Safari is amazing and one wants to come over and over again.
Anuradhapura, Wilpattuwa national park,Habarana, Kandy, Nuwara-eliya, Udawalawa National Park, Yala national Park, Whale watching, Bentota
Duration : 13 Days 12 Nights
Extensions: The tropical sandy beaches of this island nation are brilliant. Ending a day on a relaxing note is an experience of its kind. The warm and soothing sand will take away all your fatigue and exhaustion.
Transport : Choose from a wide range of options and settle down for the best. A/C Mini Van, Car, Bus is available in a comfortable and relaxing journey. Choose the one that suits your needs the best.
Day 1 Colombo tangerine hotels Fairview
Day 02 03 Wilpattuwa Night Camp
Day 04 05 Habarana Hotel Kassapa lion rock
Day 06 Kandy swiss residence
Day 07 08 Nuwara-eliya Hotel Hill Club
Day 09 10 Tissa Kithala Resort
Day 11 Sinharaja Rain Forest Loge
Day 12 Mirissa Sun Beam Hotel
Day 1 Colombo Cinnamon Grand
Day 02 03 Wilpattuwa Night Camp
Day 04 05 Habarana Hotel Amaya Lake
Day 06 Kandy Cinnamon Citadel
Day 07 08 Nuwara-eliya Grand Hotel
Day 09 10 Tissa Cinnamon Wild
Day 11 Sinharaja Eco Loge
Day 12 Mirissa Hotel Mandara
Meet and assist on arrival & assist on departure
Accommodation Double Room with HB base
Transportation by an Air-conditioned van /car with an English speaking tourist driver
• Drive Meals and Accommodation
• All Parking Fees
• Highway Charges,
• Government taxes & service charges
Air tickets and Insurance
Entrance fees at all visiting sites
Immunizations / Medical
Personal clothing and laundry
Telephone and any other requirements of personal nature and items not mentioned here.
• Children’s under five Free of charge (FOC)
• Children’s Age 5 to 11 Half of Above Rate
• Must be paid 50% of tour total to confirmed the booking
• Balance within 2 days after tour start
• The above mentioned hotels will only be confirmed on availability at the time of bookings. If otherwise suitable alternatives will be suggested prior to confirmation.
• Those Who booked Bed & Breakfast basis (BB) throughout the tour starting with Breakfast on Day 02 and ending with breakfast on day 08.
• Those who booked half board basis (HB) throughout the tour starting with dinner on Day 01 and ending with breakfast on day 07.
• The consumption of alcohol during “Poya Days” at bars, clubs and other public areas of the hotel and operation of similar forms of entertainment establishments is prohibited by law in Sri Lanka. It is recommended that clients contact the Reception to obtain their respective formalities during their holiday.
• Cancellations within 01 to 06 days of the arrival date – 100% of the value of the booking
• Cancellations within 7 to 13 days of the arrival date – 50% of the value of the booking
• Cancellations within 14 to 28 days of the arrival date – 25% of the value of the booking
• Cancellations beyond 30 days of the arrival date – to be decided by the hotel on case-by-case basis
• Hotels check in time 1400 hrs and check out is at 1200.
• All transfer times mentioned above are subject to variations depending on traffic flow and road conditions.