The hill Country in Sri Lanka is magical creation of the Nature. Environment of this part is contain with landscapes , Tear Dropping waterfalls ,Green Tea plantations and also roads that find their way through the Breezing mountains. If you Travel Through this Mounts Don’t Forget to Travel with Train. Special in Nuwara-eliya to Ella It will be a unforgettable Train Trail for you. To enjoy all these Nature I offer you several Hill country tour packages for you. Select one of hill country tour package among them.
Elephant Orphanage, Elephant Ride, Spice Garden, Kandian Dance , Tooth Temple, Botanical Garden, White water rafting, Rambodafall, Tea Plantation & Factory,waterfalls,Horton Place, Adam’s Peak,
Duration : 07 days 06 Nights
Extensions: At the end, you can be a relaxing in a tropical sandy beach as per your wish.
About Drives/Guides: All Our Drives and Guides are Sri Lankan’s .They are well experienced.
Transport : A/C Comfortable Mini Van / Car/ bus
Extra Activities: These activities can be arrange
White water rafting
All our Tours are tailor made Tours. We can customize this tour to suit your requirements.
Day 1 Colombo Grand Orieantal
Day 2 & 3 Kandy Hotel Thilanka
Day 4 & 5 NUwara-eliya Hotel St - Andrews
Day 6 Adam's Peak
Day 1 Colombo Hotel Galle Face
Day 2 & 3 Kandy Eral's Regencey
Day 4 & 5 Nuwara-eliya Hotel Tea Factory
Day 6 Adam's Peak
Meet and assist on arrival & assist on departure
Accommodation Double Room with HB base
Transportation by an Air-conditioned van /car with an English speaking tourist driver
• Drive Meals and Accommodation
• All Parking Fees
• Highway Charges,
• Government taxes & service charges
Air tickets and Insurance
Entrance fees at all visiting sites
Immunizations / Medical
Personal clothing and laundry
Telephone and any other requirements of personal nature and items not mentioned here.
• Children’s under five Free of charge (FOC)
• Children’s Age 5 to 11 Half of Above Rate
• Must be paid 50% of tour total to confirmed the booking
• Balance within 2 days after tour start
• The above mentioned hotels will only be confirmed on availability at the time of bookings. If otherwise suitable alternatives will be suggested prior to confirmation.
• Those Who booked Bed & Breakfast basis (BB) throughout the tour starting with Breakfast on Day 02 and ending with breakfast on day 07.
• Those who booked half board basis (HB) throughout the tour starting with dinner on Day 01 and ending with breakfast on day 07.
• The consumption of alcohol during “Poya Days” at bars, clubs and other public areas of the hotel and operation of similar forms of entertainment establishments is prohibited by law in Sri Lanka. It is recommended that clients contact the Reception to obtain their respective formalities during their holiday.
• Cancellations within 01 to 06 days of the arrival date – 100% of the value of the booking
• Cancellations within 7 to 13 days of the arrival date – 50% of the value of the booking
• Cancellations within 14 to 28 days of the arrival date – 25% of the value of the booking
• Cancellations beyond 30 days of the arrival date – to be decided by the hotel on case-by-case basis
• Hotels check in time 1400 hrs and check out is at 1200.
• All transfer times mentioned above are subject to variations depending on traffic flow and road conditions.