Sri Lanka, a land that is versatile and effervescent is not only blessed with amazing natural gifts but is high on adventure and thrill. An island covering an approximate 65,610 square km of Earth`s total land area has 800 different things to offer. Your tr. The trained scuba divers we provide will help you in exploring a dream world just waiting for you to discover it!ip would not only enrich your senses with the sacredness of Buddhist hymns, but will also keep you on your toes for the entire trip. The warmth and fineness that wrap everything that comes in contact with the weather provides a brilliant opportunity to the visitors in planning an extensive tour.
Take you through deep forests and give you an opportunity to explore rich wildlife. The list of things is endless; it means endless fun and thrill. The unknown and intriguing world of underwater will leave you speechless and amazed. You will get an exposure to the rarest marine creatures
Sri Lanka is an island buzzing with life and enthusiasm. First, take a look at the irresistible attraction this amazing island has to offer: Yapahuwa, Sigiriya, Anuradhapura, Cave Temple, Horton Place, Coral Garden, Polonnaruwa, Kandian Dance, Tooth temple, Tea plantation, Sinharaja Rain Forest, Turtle Hatchery, Galle Port and the innovative fish massaging. Why won`t someone call it effervescent and chirpy!
Duration : More is less when it comes to this spending time in Sri Lanka. A dream of 8 days and 7 nights would leave an everlasting impression on your mind and soul. Dream round tour would keep you engaged for 8 days and 7 nights.
For Whom: Bring along your family, your beloved, or come along with all your friends and relatives, but keep one thing in mind that the count should not exceed 20. Couple, family and groups comprising of up to 20 people are allowed in this kind of trip.
Price: Sri Lanka and that too for so many days! This would leave an untied hole in one`s pocket. This is so very wrong. You are going to get an amazing opportunity at 582 USD $ per person. The excellent experience this island nation would provide will make you feel every penny was worth investing.
Extensions: The tropical sandy beaches of this island nation are brilliant. Ending a day on a relaxing note is an experience of its kind. The warm and soothing sand will take away all your fatigue and exhaustion.
About Drives/Guides: The guides and drivers are local people. The guides are well versed in culture and heritage of this beautiful place. There is no scope for misguidance or treachery.
Transport : Choose from a wide range of options and settle down for the best. A/C Mini Van, Car, Bus is available in a comfortable and relaxing journey. Choose the one that suits your needs the best.
Extra Activities: If you are done with visiting serene Buddhist places, bathing in the sun, herbals, track and indulge in scuba diving, watch the beautiful and dolphins playing right in front of your eyes, listening to the rarest sounds of the fauna surrounding you, participate in the beach fun activities and various other activities to enjoy the remaining hours of your trip.
These activities include:
• Touring some nearby village
• White water rafting
• Camping in the night
• Watching rarest species of birds roaming around in the vicinity of nature
All our Tour are tailor made Tour. We can customize this tour in Sri Lanka to suit your requirements.
Day 1 Anuradhapura Hotel Heritage
Day 2 & 3 Polonnaruwa Hotel Giritale
Day 4 Kandy Hotel Serein Grand
Day 5 Nuwaraeliya RambodaFalls Hotel
Day 6 Sinhaja Rainforest
Day 7 Hikkaduwa Coral Sand
Day 1 Anuradhapura Hotel Plam Garden
Day 2 & 3 Polonnaruwa Hotel Deer Park
Day 4 Kandy Hotel Mahawali Reach
Day 5 Nuwaraeliya Hotel Back Pool
Day 6 Sinhaja Rainforest
Day 7 Hikkaduwa Hotel Cinnamon Traz
Meet and assist on arrival & assist on departure
Accommodation Double Room with HB base
Transportation by an Air-conditioned van /car with an English speaking tourist driver
• Drive Meals and Accommodation
• All Parking Fees
• Highway Charges,
• Government taxes & service charges
Air tickets and Insurance
Entrance fees at all visiting sites
Immunizations / Medical
Personal clothing and laundry
Telephone and any other requirements of personal nature and items not mentioned here.
• Children’s under five Free of charge (FOC)
• Children’s Age 5 to 11 Half of Above Rate
• Must be paid 50% of tour total to confirmed the booking
• Balance within 2 days after tour start
• The above mentioned hotels will only be confirmed on availability at the time of bookings. If otherwise suitable alternatives will be suggested prior to confirmation.
• Those Who booked Bed & Breakfast basis (BB) throughout the tour starting with Breakfast on Day 02 and ending with breakfast on day 07.
• Those who booked half board basis (HB) throughout the tour starting with dinner on Day 01 and ending with breakfast on day 07.
• The consumption of alcohol during “Poya Days” at bars, clubs and other public areas of the hotel and operation of similar forms of entertainment establishments is prohibited by law in Sri Lanka. It is recommended that clients contact the Reception to obtain their respective formalities during their holiday.
• Cancellations within 01 to 06 days of the arrival date – 100% of the value of the booking
• Cancellations within 7 to 13 days of the arrival date – 50% of the value of the booking
• Cancellations within 14 to 28 days of the arrival date – 25% of the value of the booking
• Cancellations beyond 30 days of the arrival date – to be decided by the hotel on case-by-case basis
• Hotels check in time 1400 hrs and check out is at 1200.
• All transfer times mentioned above are subject to variations depending on traffic flow and road conditions.