The warm and temperate attitude of an island nation known as Sri Lanka has glorified the southern tip of coastal India and definitely the majestic Indian Ocean in an incredible way. You will always be in high spirits because of the fineness that will surround you day and night. It has been heard of that people visit this island nation to attain the ultimate level of peace and health. Why is it so? Sri Lanka is home to amazing flora and fauna. The incredible platter of wild life leaves us spellbound. The serenity and calmness Buddhist places have to offer heals every told and untold wound. The list of activities one can undertake is endless and fun unlimited.
Sri Lanka is an attraction of the best beaches and wild reserve with many tourist place where you can plan a family holidays to enjoy with your parents and with your children. We at Dream Round Tour knows the value of bonds with family so we always focus to get those special moments most memorable for our customers. We are providing cheapest family holidays packages in Sri Lanka because we do not want to make huge business for a family holiday Packages just want our customers happy with our services.
Panoramic view that wraps Sri Lanka has provided this island nation an unmatched status and undefined beauty. The places that you will get a chance to visit are amazing and breathtaking. Family holiday to Sri Lanka is the best way to enjoy them. Yapahuwa, Cave Temple, Sigriya, Kandian Dance, Horton place, Anuradhapura, Tooth Temple, the amazing spread of tea plantation, Sinharaja Rain Forest, Galle Port, the splendid Turtle Hatchery and the rare experience of fish massaging will leave you in awe.
Time to stay:-
The immeasurable fun that one can indulge into increases the urge to stay here for a longer period of time. Is the period of 7 days and 6 nights enough? This is a question one might ask oneself as pictures of a whirlwind tour starts surfacing on the canvas of our mind and soul. The fun filled activities will engage you in a fantastic manner, leaving space to ask for more.
Enjoyment For whom?
Families, friends, relatives, bring along all your near and dear ones and bask in the glory of Sri Lanka for as long as you wish. Family holiday Sri Lanka all inclusive makes things easy and smooth. But there is a small rule that one has to abide. The group should not exceed 20 people. You can visit this place as a couple, as a group with the maximum limit of 20 people.
Staying at a scintillating island nation will definitely be expensive. If this is the way you think, think again. You get a chance to become a part of a unique and amazing culture at just from 532 $ per person. People who will book a tour before 15th of February 2016 will avail a fat discount of 20 percent and amazing packages that will take the fun quotient to the next level. The discount can be availed on budget, economic, deluxe and luxury family holidays. Family holiday packages are tailor made.
The sandy beaches will soak all your worries and fatigue, leaving you fresh and happy. The tropical beaches are the best places to lay back and relax.
The localities drive and guide the visitors. Their guidance leaves no space for anything faulty or confusing. Their extensive knowledge unveils the secrets of the attractions. So bring along your family and enjoy the Sri Lanka family holiday destinations.
There are plenty of options to make your journey easy and relaxing. A/C minivan, car, bus; options galore and it is these options that make your trip an unforgettable experience. Sri Lanka tour packages have every option that will make smooth and pleasant.
Extra happenings:- Activities buzz around you and its pleasing sound fills you with pleasure. Calming down one's senses in the lap of Buddhist monasteries, relaxing sun and herbal bath, thrilling scuba diving, the effervescent dolphins interacting with you with their sweet innocent gestures, settling down with the rare species of fauna is not all.
Here are a few more:
• Touring nearby villages
• Rafting in white waters
• Night camping
• Getting a chance to watch the rarest species of birds amidst natureSeasonal actions:-
Activities and more activities is the main mantra of this island nation.
Get to know about some amazing seasonal activities:
• Esala Perahera, a Kandy procession held between July and August
• Kataragama festival occupying the time slot of July to August
• Adam`s peak left opened from the month of December to May.
Solve the enigma nature has posed with the amazing components surrounding you. Nature, involves everything. It is the basis of this vast and divine creation. Sri Lanka is a place that holds the enigmatic and free spirited characteristic of nature. Experience something that you have never experienced before in this island nation. So come for a Sri Lanka holiday and take back a chain of splendid memories with your loved ones. All our tours are tailor made. We can customize this family holiday packages in Sri Lanka to suit your requirements.
Day 1 Colombo tangerine hotels fairview/
Day 2 Mirissa Sunbeam Beach Resort
Day 3 Tissa Hibiscus Garden Hotel
Day 4 Nuwaraeliya RambodaFalls Hotel
Day 5 Kandy Peak Residence
Day 6 Dambulla Joe's Habbarana
Day 1 Colombo Cinnamon Grand
Day 2 Mirissa mandara resort
Day 3 Tissa Cinnamon wild Yala
Day 4 Nuwaraeliya The Grand Hotel
Day 5 Kandy Cinnamon Citadel
Day 6 Dambulla Aliya Resort Tent
Meet and assist on arrival & assist on departure
Accommodation Double Room with HB base
Transportation by an Air-conditioned van /car with an English speaking tourist driver
• Drive Meals and Accommodation
• All Parking Fees
• Highway Charges,
• Government taxes & service charges
Air tickets and Insurance
Entrance fees at all visiting sites
Immunizations / Medical
Personal clothing and laundry
Telephone and any other requirements of personal nature and items not mentioned here.
• Children’s under five Free of charge (FOC)
• Children’s Age 5 to 11 Half of Above Rate
• Must be paid 50% of tour total to confirmed the booking
• Balance within 2 days after tour start
• The above mentioned hotels will only be confirmed on availability at the time of bookings. If otherwise suitable alternatives will be suggested prior to confirmation.
• Those Who booked Bed & Breakfast basis (BB) throughout the tour starting with Breakfast on Day 02 and ending with breakfast on day 07.
• Those who booked half board basis (HB) throughout the tour starting with dinner on Day 01 and ending with breakfast on day 07.
• The consumption of alcohol during “Poya Days” at bars, clubs and other public areas of the hotel and operation of similar forms of entertainment establishments is prohibited by law in Sri Lanka. It is recommended that clients contact the Reception to obtain their respective formalities during their holiday.
• Cancellations within 01 to 06 days of the arrival date – 100% of the value of the booking
• Cancellations within 7 to 13 days of the arrival date – 50% of the value of the booking
• Cancellations within 14 to 28 days of the arrival date – 25% of the value of the booking
• Cancellations beyond 30 days of the arrival date – to be decided by the hotel on case-by-case basis
• Hotels check in time 1400 hrs and check out is at 1200.
• All transfer times mentioned above are subject to variations depending on traffic flow and road conditions.