From the moving tea manors just outside Kandy to the white-sand, Indian Ocean-flanked shorelines Trincomalee -Adventure tourism in Sri Lanka will leave the most solidified of voyagers all gooey within. This spot is a wonderland. The individuals will move you with their thoughtfulness, the sights will move you with their wonderfulness, the nourishment will move you with its heavenliness, and the tactics will budge you with their wheels.
What energizes the sightseers most is the exercises like that of Mountain biking, Hiking, biking, trekking, rock climbing just to name a few. It is beyond any doubt that such an adventure tourism activities in Sri Lanka offer a plentiful extension for enterprise exercises.
In the event that you are intrigued by adventure trips in Sri Lanka then trekking trails in Sri Lanka’s fog secured focal mountains in Ella offers glorious opportunities. Trek through the way of Horton Fields, an environment described by backwoods patches, prairies alongside soak mountain passes, trekking trails to Adams top (Sri Pada) rising the heavenly mountain to witness the other worldly shadow of the crest over the marsh fields, or in the event that you are in Kandy the knuckles range wild region which will blow your mind actually discusses escapade and nature.
In the event that you love two wheels to strolling, yet are not quick to tackle tough trips a lot of people swamp trails are accessible which will take you through mosaics of lavish green paddy fields, elastic ranches and coconut forests.
Adventure tours in Sri Lanka are an energizing adventure through Sri Lanka’s glorious scenes and will fulfill those needing something more than simply a shoreline occasion. Trek through hilly towns, camp in the wild, climb a sacrosanct mountain during the evening, flatboat down the white water rapids of the Kelani River, and test the waves of the Indian Ocean.
Favored with an abundance of tidal ponds, streams, overwhelms most with interconnected trenches offer the kayaking fan unlimited chances to unwind while appreciating nature, for the more daring or the ones who discover paddling excessively agreeable for their taste, why not go on a white water rafting experience in Kitulgala? This part of the stream is dotted with rapids from class 1 to 3.5 amid the stormy season, and except for the exceptionally most diminutive children, everybody can appreciate a ride.
You can plan your own journey with Dream round Tour easily and conveniently. You can select your own destinations, activities, accommodation, and transportation mode and plan out the whole program according to your desires.
Negombo, Knuckles mountain range, Kitulgala Rain Forest, White water Rafting, Adam's Peak, Tea Plantation ,Spice Garden,Bentota Beach, Galle fort, River safari in Madu River, Colombo City
Duration : 11 Days 10 Nights
Transport Only: Negotiable (conditions Apply)
Extensions: At the end, you can be a relaxing in a tropical sandy beach as per your wish.
About Drives/Guides: English Speaking Tourist Drive / Guide
Transport : A/C Comfortable Mini Van / Car/ bus
Extra Activities: These activities can be arrange
Day 1 & 2 Kandy Hotel Peak Residence
Day 3 & 4 Kitulgala Rafters Retrea
Day 5 Adam's Peak Hotel Punsisi
Day 6 Nuwara-eliya Hotel Binota
Day 7 Ella Sky Green
Day 8 Yala Hibiscus Garden Hotel
Day 9 & 10 Mirissa Sunbeam Beach Resort
Day 1 & 2 kandy
Day 3 & 4 Kitulgala Palm Stone
Day 5 Adam's Peak Laa Adams
Day 6 Nuwara-eliya Grand Hotel
Day 7 Ella 98 Acer
Day 8 Yala Cinnoman wild Yala
day 9 & 10 Mirissa mandara resort
Meet and assist on arrival & assist on departure
Accommodation Double Room with HB base
Transportation by an Air-conditioned van /car with an English speaking tourist driver
• Drive Meals and Accommodation
• All Parking Fees
• Highway Charges,
• Government taxes & service charges
Air tickets and Insurance
Entrance fees at all visiting sites
Immunizations / Medical
Personal clothing and laundry
Telephone and any other requirements of personal nature and items not mentioned here.
• Children’s under five Free of charge (FOC)
• Children’s Age 5 to 11 Half of Above Rate
• Must be paid 50% of tour total to confirmed the booking
• Balance within 2 days after tour start
• The above mentioned hotels will only be confirmed on availability at the time of bookings. If otherwise suitable alternatives will be suggested prior to confirmation.
• Those Who booked Bed & Breakfast basis (BB) throughout the tour starting with Breakfast on Day 02 and ending with breakfast on day 11.
• Those who booked half board basis (HB) throughout the tour starting with dinner on Day 01 and ending with breakfast on day 10.
• The consumption of alcohol during “Poya Days” at bars, clubs and other public areas of the hotel and operation of similar forms of entertainment establishments is prohibited by law in Sri Lanka. It is recommended that clients contact the Reception to obtain their respective formalities during their holiday.
• Cancellations within 01 to 06 days of the arrival date – 100% of the value of the booking
• Cancellations within 7 to 13 days of the arrival date – 50% of the value of the booking
• Cancellations within 14 to 28 days of the arrival date – 25% of the value of the booking
• Cancellations beyond 30 days of the arrival date – to be decided by the hotel on case-by-case basis
• Hotels check in time 1400 hrs and check out is at 1200.
• All transfer times mentioned above are subject to variations depending on traffic flow and road conditions.