Identified as the 'Pearl of the Indian Ocean', Sri Lanka presents voyagers palm-dotted shorelines, moving manors and hallowed destinations saturated in spirituality. With enchanting individuals, recondite remains, and a percentage of the best food on the planet, Sri Lanka's sleep inducing quintessence will stay with you long after you return. Experience the tourist attractions of this stunning island country with an extravagance classic tour Sri Lanka packages. Drench up the history, culture and scenes of Sri Lanka and stay at the absolute richest lodges the nation provides.
Bentota - Sinharaja Rain Forest - Yala - Haputale - Nuwara-eliya - Kandy
Duration : 9 Days 8 Nights
Extensions: At the end, you can be a relaxing in a tropical sandy beach as per your wish.
About Drives/Guides: English Speaking Tourist Drive / Guide.
Transport : A/C Comfortable Mini Van / Car/ bus
Some of the unbelievable places you can visit during your Classic Tour in Sri Lanka are:
• The city of Kandy which embraces the holy tooth artifact of the Buddha
• The lush locale around Nuwara Eliya, otherwise called 'Little England'
• The humid backwoods at Yala, with panthers, the Sloth Bear, Wild Boar, Water Buffalo, Crocodile, Peacocks and lots more
• The verifiable city of Galle and its delightful, brilliant shorelines sponsored by tasteful inns and spectacular villas
Shopping : Shopping in Sri Lanka can be very enjoyable while you can look at the different handiwork and also deal with the dealer. You can also buy very beautiful handiwork's and present them to your friends and relatives. Apart from this you will find most extraordinary gift articles or souvenirs made of silver. You can likewise purchase diamonds like: topazes, sea greens/blues rubies, feline's eye, moonstones, garnets, star sapphires, and blue sapphires as they are simply astonishing. Yet another product which most of the shoppers in Sri Lanka look for is the well known Ceylon tea.
Activities : With unstable climates in addition to the topography jam-packed into a minute island Sri Lanka provides a variety of escapades like diving in the oceans or even snorkeling, scuba diving as well as surf riding, adventurous marine game fishing, Kayaking in addition to canoeing and white water rafting. Go through the adventures of degenerating rocks underneath the feet, head whirling heights as well as the earth getting bigger underneath when conquering lots of mountains of Sri Lanka. You can also involve in waterfall climbing with thrilling climbs like the precipice of Bambarakanda cascade, the tallest in the country.
Identified as the 'Pearl of the Indian Ocean', Sri Lanka presents voyagers palm-dotted shorelines, moving manors and hallowed destinations saturated in spirituality. With enchanting individuals, recondite remains, and a percentage of the best food on the planet, Sri Lanka's sleep inducing quintessence will stay with you long after you return. Experience the tourist attractions of this stunning island country with an extravagance Sri Lanka tour packages. Drench up the history, culture and scenes of Sri Lanka and stay at the absolute richest lodges the nation provides.
Day 1 & 2 Bentota Oasey beach hotel
Day 3 Yala Hibiscus Garden Hotel
Day 4 & 5 Haputale Olympus Plaza Hotel
Day 6 Nuwara-eliya Ramboda falls
Day 7 & 8 Kandy oakray regency
Day 1 & 2 Bentota AVANI BENTOTA
Day 3 Yala Hotel Thaulla
Day 4 & 5 Haputale Melheim Resort
Day 6 Nuwara-eliya Hotel back pool
Day 7 & 8 kandy Cinnamon Citidel
Meet and assist on arrival & assist on departure
Accommodation Double Room with BB base
Transportation by an Air-conditioned van /car with an English speaking tourist driver
• Drive Meals and Accommodation
• All Parking Fees
• Highway Charges,
• Government taxes & service charges
Air tickets and Insurance
Entrance fees at all visiting sites
Lunch & Dinner
Immunizations / Medical
Personal clothing and laundry
Telephone and any other requirements of personal nature and items not mentioned here.
• Children’s under five Free of charge (FOC)
• Children’s Age 5 to 11 Half of Above Rate
• Must be paid 50% of tour total to confirmed the booking
• Balance within 2 days after tour start
• The above mentioned hotels will only be confirmed on availability at the time of bookings. If otherwise suitable alternatives will be suggested prior to confirmation.
• Those Who booked Bed & Breakfast basis (BB) throughout the tour starting with Breakfast on Day 02 and ending with breakfast on day 08.
• Those who booked half board basis (HB) throughout the tour starting with dinner on Day 01 and ending with breakfast on day 07.
• The consumption of alcohol during “Poya Days” at bars, clubs and other public areas of the hotel and operation of similar forms of entertainment establishments is prohibited by law in Sri Lanka. It is recommended that clients contact the Reception to obtain their respective formalities during their holiday.
• Cancellations within 01 to 06 days of the arrival date – 100% of the value of the booking
• Cancellations within 7 to 13 days of the arrival date – 50% of the value of the booking
• Cancellations within 14 to 28 days of the arrival date – 25% of the value of the booking
• Cancellations beyond 30 days of the arrival date – to be decided by the hotel on case-by-case basis
• Hotels check in time 1400 hrs and check out is at 1200.
• All transfer times mentioned above are subject to variations depending on traffic flow and road conditions.