Sri Lanka, a land that is versatile and effervescent is not only blessed with amazing natural gifts but is high on adventure and thrill. An island covering an approximate 65,610 square km of Earth`s total land area has 800 different things to offer. Your trip would not only enrich your senses with the sacredness of Buddhist hymns, but will also keep you on your toes for the entire trip. The warmth and fineness that wrap everything that comes in contact with the weather provides a brilliant opportunity to the visitors in planning an extensive tour.
Take you through deep forests and give you an opportunity to explore rich wildlife. The list of things is endless; it means endless fun and thrill. The unknown and intriguing world of underwater will leave you speechless and amazed. You will get an exposure to the rarest marine creatures. The trained scuba divers we provide will help you in exploring a dream world just waiting for you to discover it!
Duration : 8 Days 7 Nights
Extensions: At the end, you can be a relaxing in a tropical sandy beach as per your wish.
About Drives/Guides: English Speaking Tourist Drive / Guide
Transport : A/C Comfortable Mini Van / Car/ bus
Day 1 & 2 Polonnaruwa Hotel Giritale
Day 3 & 4 Pasikuda Hotel Laya Waves
Day 5 & 6 Arugambay The stardust Beach Hotel
Day 7 Nuwara-eliya Hotel Royal Cocoon
Day 1 & 2 Polonnaruwa Sorowwa Resort & Spa
Day 3 & 4 Pasikuda Hotle Malu Malu
Day 5 & 6 Arugambay kottukal beach house
Day 7 Nuwara-eliya Hotel Grand
Meet and assist on arrival & assist on departure
Accommodation Double Room with BB base
Transportation by an Air-conditioned van /car with an English speaking tourist driver
• Drive Meals and Accommodation
• All Parking Fees
• Highway Charges,
• Government taxes & service charges
Air tickets and Insurance
Entrance fees at all visiting sites
Lunch & Dinner
Immunizations / Medical
Personal clothing and laundry
Telephone and any other requirements of personal nature and items not mentioned here.
• Children’s under five Free of charge (FOC)
• Children’s Age 5 to 11 Half of Above Rate
• Must be paid 50% of tour total to confirmed the booking
• Balance within 2 days after tour start
• The above mentioned hotels will only be confirmed on availability at the time of bookings. If otherwise suitable alternatives will be suggested prior to confirmation.
• Those Who booked Bed & Breakfast basis (BB) throughout the tour starting with Breakfast on Day 02 and ending with breakfast on day 08.
• Those who booked half board basis (HB) throughout the tour starting with dinner on Day 01 and ending with breakfast on day 07.
• The consumption of alcohol during “Poya Days” at bars, clubs and other public areas of the hotel and operation of similar forms of entertainment establishments is prohibited by law in Sri Lanka. It is recommended that clients contact the Reception to obtain their respective formalities during their holiday.
• Cancellations within 01 to 06 days of the arrival date – 100% of the value of the booking
• Cancellations within 7 to 13 days of the arrival date – 50% of the value of the booking
• Cancellations within 14 to 28 days of the arrival date – 25% of the value of the booking
• Cancellations beyond 30 days of the arrival date – to be decided by the hotel on case-by-case basis
• Hotels check in time 1400 hrs and check out is at 1200.
• All transfer times mentioned above are subject to variations depending on traffic flow and road conditions.