Time to stay:- The immeasurable fun that one can indulge into increases the urge to stay here for a longer period of time. Is the period of 7 days and 6 nights enough? This is a question one might ask oneself as pictures of a whirlwind tour starts surfacing on the canvas of our mind and soul. The fun filled activities will engage you in a fantastic manner, leaving space to ask for more.
Duration : 5 Days 4 Nights
Extensions: At the end, you can be a relaxing in a tropical sandy beach as per your wish.
About Drives/Guides: English Speaking Tourist Drive / Guide
Transport : A/C Comfortable Mini Van / Car/ bus
Shopping: Shopping in Sri Lanka can be very enjoyable while you can look at the different handiwork and also deal with the dealer. You can also buy very beautiful handiwork's and present them to your friends and relatives. Apart from this you will find most extraordinary gift articles or souvenirs made of silver. You can likewise purchase diamonds like: topazes, sea greens/blues rubies, feline's eye, moonstones, garnets, star sapphires, and blue sapphires as they are simply astonishing. Yet another product which most of the shoppers in Sri Lanka look for is the well known Ceylon tea.
Extra happenings:- Activities buzz around you and its pleasing sound fills you with pleasure. Calming down one's senses in the lap of Buddhist monasteries, relaxing sun and herbal bath, thrilling scuba diving, the effervescent dolphins interacting with you with their sweet innocent gestures, settling down with the rare species of fauna is not all.
Day 1 Haputale Olympus Plaza Hotel
Day 2 Nuwara-eliya Ramboda falls
Day 3 & 4 Kandy oakray regency
Day 1 Haputale Melheim Resort
Day 2 Nuwara-eliya Hotel back pool
Day 3 & 4 kandy Cinnamon Citidel
Meet and assist on arrival & assist on departure
Accommodation Double Room with BB base
Transportation by an Air-conditioned van /car with an English speaking tourist driver
• Drive Meals and Accommodation
• All Parking Fees
• Highway Charges,
• Government taxes & service charges
Air tickets and Insurance
Entrance fees at all visiting sites
Lunch & Dinner
Immunizations / Medical
Personal clothing and laundry
Telephone and any other requirements of personal nature and items not mentioned here.
• Children’s under five Free of charge (FOC)
• Children’s Age 5 to 11 Half of Above Rate
• Must be paid 50% of tour total to confirmed the booking
• Balance within 2 days after tour start
• The above mentioned hotels will only be confirmed on availability at the time of bookings. If otherwise suitable alternatives will be suggested prior to confirmation.
• Those Who booked Bed & Breakfast basis (BB) throughout the tour starting with Breakfast on Day 02 and ending with breakfast on day 08.
• Those who booked half board basis (HB) throughout the tour starting with dinner on Day 01 and ending with breakfast on day 07.
• The consumption of alcohol during “Poya Days” at bars, clubs and other public areas of the hotel and operation of similar forms of entertainment establishments is prohibited by law in Sri Lanka. It is recommended that clients contact the Reception to obtain their respective formalities during their holiday.
• Cancellations within 01 to 06 days of the arrival date – 100% of the value of the booking
• Cancellations within 7 to 13 days of the arrival date – 50% of the value of the booking
• Cancellations within 14 to 28 days of the arrival date – 25% of the value of the booking
• Cancellations beyond 30 days of the arrival date – to be decided by the hotel on case-by-case basis
• Hotels check in time 1400 hrs and check out is at 1200.
• All transfer times mentioned above are subject to variations depending on traffic flow and road conditions.